How to Purchase Adipex without a prescription?
Adipex is the trademark of anti-obesity drug Phentermine hydrochloride compound. It is well known in the USA and in dozens of many other countries too. Following are the forms that are able to purchase Adipex without a prescription though it might be little difficult.
- Oral dosage Adipex – P tablets
Phentermine hydrochloride 37.5 mg is actually equivalent to 30 mg of Phentermine base
- Oral dosage Adipex – P Capsules
Phentermine hydrochloride 37.5 mg is equivalent to 30 mg of same Phentermine base
- Oral dosage Adipex Retard Capsules
Phentermine resinate 75 mg is actually equivalent to 15 mg of Phentermine base
Adipex (Phentermine) is a powerful and effective CNS stimulant that acts as suppressant against appetite cells and thus increasing the metabolic rate at rest to shed down the extra pounds.
It is advised from Medical Council that Adipex – P must not be taken if the individual had taken a MAO inhibitor past 2 weeks of time. In due, a very dangerous drug interaction may happen possibly. MAO inhibitors include isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, and tranylcypromine. And below are the circumstances where if you purchase Adipex without a prescription and when you are seemed allergic to Phentermine or the other chances of had:
- A history of heart disease (coronary artery disease, heart rhythm problems, congestive heart failure, stroke);
- A history of pulmonary hypertension;
- Severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- Overactive thyroid;
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- If you are in an agitated state;
- If you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse; or
- If you are allergic to other diet pills, amphetamines, stimulants, or cold medications
Intake of Adipex – P together with other medication such as dexfenfluramine (Redux) or fenfluramine (Phen-Fen) may lead to rare fatal lung disorder which is called as pulmonary hypertension. And so it is advised not to take Phentermine along with any other medications, particularly that are meant for diet or weight reduction program without physician’s advice. And it is individual’s responsibility to inform the doctor that if you have or had any symptoms of:
- High blood pressure;
- Kidney disease;
- A thyroid disorder; or
- If you are allergic to aspirin or yellow food dye (FD & c yellow no. 5, or tartrazine)
There are certain common side effects upon Adipex – P consuming, out of which are:
- Chest tightness
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
And to very particular when you make purchase Adipex without a prescription and if you come across accidentally any of the below-listed symptoms and manifestations, it is immediate time to call for the doctor.
- Feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- Chest pain, feeling like you might pass out;
- Swelling in your ankles or feet;
- Pounding heartbeats;
- Feelings of extreme happiness or sadness; or
- Dangerously high blood pressure.